Thursday, August 16, 2012

Last October, I bought this AMT model kit. It looks cool, It comes with three star ships, and the box looks awesome! This model kit is anything but awesome. i spent about $25 on it and when I got home and took it out of the box, I realized it was going to take all night to put it together. If you look closely, you will see that it says "Snap-together" Just to tell you how snap together it was, I used about four tubes of superglue just to one star ship together, and I'm not talking about the big one. It didn't take long for the Enterprise A to get the warp pylon broke in half. Guess who needed more superglue. It took about a month for Enterprise A to get blown up to keep the klingons from getting to it and end up in the trash. The other two star ships didn't take long to end up in the garbage scow along with the Enterprise A. My personal opinion is AMT makes some of the cheapest most worthless model kits in the history of the world. Cave children played with stronger things than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment